Post by The Watcher on Jan 13, 2007 1:00:27 GMT -5
1. The only real school rule I can think of, is mainly you are not allowed to use magic in front of non magic people. Meaning if you go down to visit earth you can not throw a fire ball at the stray cat across the street. As for anything else, I'd image they would be like school rules, you know, get to class on time.
2. In the rpb, I beleive we all play it as present day.
3. The staff are as follows...
Admins: The Designer The Helper The Watcher
Moderator: The Scith
Overlooker: The Dreamer
Helpers: The Vigilant The Voicer The Recorder The Sage The Keeper
4. This site is fairly active. There is a new quest going right now that is going to make it all the more so.
5. As for mature threads, as stated in the rules you can have them. Whether violent or sexual in nature they are allowed. But you MUST put a tag in the title, stating it is mature.
Ex: Nikias's first day (Mature)
6. The Academy was founded by Sivelos the Silver Handed. If you want to read up on how and when, there is a thread labeled Arcane Academy History.
Post by Tristan Knightrhode on Jan 16, 2007 13:26:14 GMT -5
Addition to answer 1: You also can't use weapons inside the school. Around babylos (mainly just the training grounds), go ahead, but if your just in the halls weapons shouldn't be in use. You can carry 'em but don't use 'em.
Not sure if the clothing part is true. but if you need to read up on the school rules I belive that in the School Guide area all the questions you have been asking are posted there. Read through them and it's likely to tell you anything you need to know.